Friday, January 15, 2021

There are those who lower the head... Who hides it and who loses it... I prefer those who use it... Let's make love not war.

 IF LIFE GIVES YOU A THOUSAND REASONS TO CRY..... PROVE THAT YOU HAVE A THOUSAND AND ONE TO DREAM....There are those who lower the head... Who hides it and who loses it... I prefer those who use it... Let's make love not war.

There's a new bitch on the block.Stars And All, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Schools Of Hard Knocks, Rocks To Roll, Gems To Love. Steven Jarrot, monkey types, family affairs, gang bangs daily, dicks in lines, have a good time, party and pay, pages to books. There are those who lower the head... Who hides it and who loses it... I prefer those who use it... Let's make love not war.

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hey NATURE AND ANIMALS . Sleep, Grind, Work, Coins To Flip, Goats To Float, Plenty Of Freaks Out At Night. Heads: Rachel Jarrot Hares Lost : Bald Head Baby. Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas.What an interesting dynamic.Rachel Jarrot, Bald Head Baby: Whale On Land. Jewish Dreams.Down to earth.

We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.
Happy New Year. MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU! Battle Cries, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.







The category is RANGE, Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Drugs, sex and rock and roll was the reason for the excuses and the fingers pointed at others to blame for deeds and action.Glory Dazes To Come, Treats, Trades, Tricks. Monkeys To Dodge. Frogs 2. Cheers, Chaps.WHAT CAN I DO * What can I do tonight In which the cold desperation.which Queen Latifah definitely has

Image
Image
Image
Image
Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Turn your wounds around.... and change them for wisdom.There are those who lower the head... Who hides it and who loses it... I prefer those who use it... Let's make love not war.

No comments:

Post a Comment