Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Kisses In The Air, Joys And Pains, Love Lessons Daily.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.

 I want to wish you luck on your new ventures.Greece’s Courage in World War II Helped Defeat the Nazis..Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together...Lionel Richie - Say You Say Me..The Gyro is Greece's Favorite Street Food! Rather consensus or affirmation from others, simply dance the dance. In other words, express yourself, react naturally.

Black, Rite, Read, Clowns, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle Drives, Rats To Roaches, Faces In The Herds, Jackasses All Day Long.What panties go best with I don’t give a fuck anymore?
B I N G O, heads to count, roles to play animals under the skin...Standards set, dreams and nightmares, men and mice, faces in the herds.Live And Learn, Pages To Books, Walks In The Park.



Kisses In The Air, Joys And Pains, Love Lessons Daily.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Fairy Tales daily life,adventures all the time,trips to never-lands, Peter Pan. God guys,good guys,depends on the day for some.


California Lives in San Diego, California From Gilbert, Arizona Studied Surviving Life at The School Of Hard Knocks Attended from 1975 to 2013 In a relationship Since December 25, 2015.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.


Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am.....black, blue, red, white, butterflies in the sky, earth angel to some. Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.


WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN . What you want, what you need, in the now. GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.Joy and pain, dancing in the sunshine.



Inline image



 If you don't wake up to the truth you're going to lie to your Children! Generations of passing down lies is why we're still suffering! Wake-up My people!'WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN . What you want, what you need, in the now. GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO

Cut down at the knees, cuts by snakes under the skin, biblical stories. Monkeys on land, snakes in dens to see. Dodge the bumps, side step the green eye devils, in glasses covered in cum. Tipping Cats: Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.

'FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL SEGREGATION WAS LEGAL HIDING JEWS WAS CRIMINALIZED FREE SLAVES WAS CRIMINALIZED PROTESTING RACISM WAS CRIMINALIZED LEGALITY � MORALITY NEVER USE THE STATE AS A METRIC FOR ETHICS THE MIND'.



I found these photos of my brother when he was close to super stardom!'FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL SEGREGATION WAS LEGAL HIDING JEWS WAS CRIMINALIZED FREE SLAVES WAS CRIMINALIZED PROTESTING RACISM WAS CRIMINALIZED LEGALITY � MORALITY NEVER USE THE STATE AS A METRIC FOR ETHICS THE MIND'.

I am continuing to look through a lot of things that I hadn't seen in a long time! I found a magazine from my Dad's Alumni at Alabama and he is the feature story!Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call.Kisses In The Air, Joys And Pains, Love Lessons Daily.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

8
Douglas WWeitzman . 3312 BEETHOVEN ST LOS ANGELES, CA 90066. Share profile. × ...Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call.

Kisses In The Air, Joys And Pains, Love Lessons Daily.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.
Law Offices Of Douglas WWeitzman is a law firm in Los Angeles, CA. Learn more about the California lawyers at Law Offices Of Douglas WWeitzman Practice ...
I could help people just starting as a paid consultant.  I do not work on the types of properties that you may be interested in.

My house is priced at $1,300,000 and I would need at least 35% cash down payment to consider carrying the 1st trust deed.

But for a consulting fee of $1,000 for about 4 hours of my time, I can help teach you the steps I have used and that I know can be successful in real estate investing.

Otherwise, good luck with your invsesting and goal setting.

Today is the 2nd anniversary of the death of my beloved father. I really do miss all the good times. There were some not so good times, but I choose to forget about those and only remember the great times we had together.


Douglas W. Weitzman

Attorney at Law
Real Estate Broker (DRE# 00614072)
310 391-3475
310 428-1700 (cell)

Kisses In The Air, Joys And Pains, Love Lessons Daily.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Fairy Tales daily life,adventures all the time,trips to never-lands, Peter Pan. God guys,good guys,depends on the day for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment