Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

 Bored Panda : Let’s Go Somewhere !!!! It’s your Season.Surge In Every Season….With Surge 365…. Let’s Go Somewhere !!!! Turn the lights on, after the sun sets, read a book,enjoy the views of the world outside.Dances In Darkness, Family Affairs, Gates To Heaven. Pages To Books.Everything but the kitchen sink

American birds, fingers to point, voices to sing, birds headed to stars at night.
How are you? Be kind .Valley of the Snakes Cows to call home, pages to books.You Can’t Explain Your Fears. Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues. Party and play, joys and pains, with a role players, slut for the movies.

When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time. Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'And all the naughty stoners shall receive a lump of resin'
The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.
Image may contain: ocean, text that says 'ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. BUT A LITTLE TEQUILA NEVER HURT.'


History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ..Cattle To Run, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes, Spiders, Worms. Nuts To Grow, Ways To Go. Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment