Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections.

  Good morning. I’m in DC ready to rumble. Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.' Snakes in the Grass: Goats And Sheep, Tales Of Dawgs And Frogs.Snakes in the Grass:


So help me become the great Jewish Party Person, who is much better than a Rock Star. At least the Rock Stars are not equal to me in the Big Apple.
Snakes in Apple is a worm in Paradise, or the snake with the weak man, who wanted SEX for the apple. I have a bald head, and my life is over, thank God for the black magic woman that my sire took to give me driving lessons. She bought me a car, and my sire and mare are working together again. We will soon be back in place.


Blog: Good In Sweet Tips
Post: Long Ride: Cattle Crossing
Link: http://goodinsweettips.blogspot.com/2013/12/long-ride-cattle-crossing.html

Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections.

Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! 👶🏽 Always out for yourself, hands closed, trying to keep what you have, never giving anything away.I think the older we get the harder it is to meet some one.Maybe part fear of rejection and part the unknown.Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment