Monday, November 6, 2017

Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.Life is an adventure and a gift to share.

Who will be a hero when times grow dark and the drowning soul needs light? Whose words will evaporate the dirt of the age .Veterans With Skills, Cali Chicks, Babes And Dames, History Across The Ages, Pages To Turn. Treats, Tricks, Trades Made.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.I




Earth angels, sinners, saint, beaches for views, beaches for walks, dream life on the sands of time. Call you later today, wishes to share, on a brand new day, lovers to come, hits and misses, castles to build, homeless veterans, schools of hard knocks to attend. Rides to the doctors. rides out of state, have to go in the new year, and once more time this year. BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW..Fuck what people think, just do you. .Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things, not a wasp, another for an asshole in the world of bugs.U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister -

I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.Life is an adventure and a gift to share. Lessons learned the first time, gifts and rewards given for the corrections to the mistakes made to make you stronger, gifts to share of the joys and the pains of the bumps in the roads, and the classes in play still.U2 - Walk On. BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW.. ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜Fuck what people think, just do you.  I promise...πŸ’‹❤️πŸ’‹.Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things..Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.



Sisters of mind, sisters in my head, sisters with mothers, dead and in the ground, ghost, spooks,angels to guide. Hands to hearts, hearts to matters of veterans on the streets,girls lost and alone, snakes to find, trips to hell and back.Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Tick, Time Never Stops, Lessons Learned Over Waves, Voices, Views, Values, Circles Of Seasons. Peace, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Time Flakes, Frogs, Fools, Freaks Out At Night.I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.Life is an adventure and a gift to share.

Photo


I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.Life is an adventure and a gift to share.
πŸ’‹❤️πŸ’‹Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips: Under Phones For Work, Women And Wives, Balls In The Air, Games With freaks, Frogs, Fools. Fairy Tales, Daily Views: .but I'll be back soon, I promise...πŸ’‹❤️πŸ’‹. We All Need Places In Rains:Clubs in Los Angeles: Bruce Yang honestly, I find this disgusting, just because you been through some stuff doesn't mean you have the right to say anything or act however you feel. being humble and kind is strong.but I'll be back soon, I promise...πŸ’‹❤️πŸ’‹Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips: Under Phones For Work, Women And Wives, Balls In The Air, Games With freaks, Frogs, Fools. Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts




No comments:

Post a Comment